To Apply visit this link: http://cips.io/74a7cf
Who we are
Enke Education is Cultural Exchange Foundation Group which was officially launched at 2010 in Beijing dedicated to deliver high quality English teachers to schools in China.
Hunan province, Liuyang city
public middle school
16hours/week, no office hour, Mon-Fri
Students age from 14-16
We are looking for candidates that:
1. Native/non-native speaker
2. Hold at least a Bache lor’s degree in any major
3. Ideally have previ ous teaching experience but not required
4. TEFL, TESOL, CELTA related teaching certificate optional but encoura ged
- Be Interested in Chinese culture and love teachi ng
- Be serious about coming to China and about taking on a teaching assignment
- Excellent verbal communication skills and high le vel of flexibility
- Dedicated, culturally flexibility, good organiza tion skills and respectful
- Loyal, creative, enthusiast ic and professional
- Must be in good health
- No criminal record
- Eligible candidates are required to do a demo teaching video or self-introduction Video
- Basic salary 8,000 RMB/month – 10,000 RMB/month plus Bonus for extra classes taught: 1,000 - 2,000 RMB approximately ($150 - $300 USD)/month
- An academic year Completion Bonus: 3,000 - 6,000 RMB or approximately
($450 - $900 USD)
- Airport pick up, welcom e dinner, free lodge upon arrival
- Free housing/living allowance at placed school, free lunch (public school) on week weekday
- Part-time job supported if necessary
- Flight ticket allowance at the contract year-end 3,000-5000 RMB
- Referral & recommendation commission 2,000 RMB
- Free Chinese classes weekly if need
- Visa Documentation & Pre-departure Guide
- Setting up other necessities
Create an Unrivaled Education Experience
• Classroom: Create learning spaces that support and enhance curriculum acti vities.
• Teaching: Teach lessons in a way that meets each child’s unique learning style.
• Care: Meet physical and emotional needs of each child and provide an atmosphere that makes students and famil ies feel valued.
• Organization: Keep classroom supplies, daily records and child information organized.
• Assessments: Complete student assessments using classroom observations. Actively participate in parent conferences with the Lead Teacher or Center Director.
• Best Practices: Incorporate early childhood educational best practices learned through formal education, job training, and experience. Share your own knowledge with Assistant Teachers.
• Technology: Learn to use the technology and systems needed for your job, and be willing to learn new programs, applications, systems, or devices as things change.
Please contact us for more details
Salary: 8000 CNY to 10000 CNY Monthly
Contract type: Part time
Work visa provided: Yes
Teaching Students age: middle school
Work Location: Liuyang
- Teaching experience
- Degree in any field
- Passport holders
Apply online via this link: